Invisible braces | Ceramic Braces
KNOW YOUR BRACES!!!!
CERAMIC / TOOTH COLORED BRACES
Traditional metallic braces which are proven to do the job but are plagued with a few unwanted disadvantages. Such as looking unsightly when smiling apart from clinically causing tooth decay and shortening of tooth roots. One of the better options out there is using ceramic brackets made of ceramic materials. They come in varying levels of transparency so you have ceramic brace that can take on the natural color of the teeth or are thoroughly translucent to be called clear ceramic braces and they do not stain. The popular brands of ceramic brackets include Clarity and Gemini made by 3M Unitek and ceramic brackets by Ortho Organizers. Most kids and adults prefer ceramic braces because they blend in with the color of the teeth and are cosmetically less noticeable than metal.
Ceramic braces are the same size and shape as metal braces, except that they have tooth-colored or clear brackets that blend in to teeth. Some even use tooth-colored wires to be even less noticeable.
- Less noticeable than metal braces; move teeth much faster than clear plastic aligners (Invisalign)
- The main edge of ceramic braces is their aesthetic and cosmetic appeal. The ceramic brackets do not stain but the clear elastic wires or ties holding the brackets to your teeth stain, especially if you smoke, eat a lot of curry or drink loads of coffee. But these ties are changed every time an adjustment is made, usually, monthly.
- Orthodontists usually charge about Rs. 10,000 higher for using ceramic brackets than they would for metal braces. Ceramic brackets cost more for the orthodontist to procure and often take more visits and more time to install than metal braces.
- Ceramic brackets generally present more friction when sliding the metal ties to adjust the brace. Which accounts from more effort and time in the process. But the latest generation of ceramic brackets with metal slots has made this a problem of the past.
- Because ceramic is harder than enamel, teeth that bite or rub against the brackets can easily wear where the brackets contact the teeth. This is why ceramic braces don’t get recommended in certain teeth biting patterns or tooth anatomy such as those with long cusps on opposite teeth.
Ceramic braces start only at Rs. 3500/Month.
Contact us at 8800211141 For best ceramic braces in Rani Bagh, Best ceramic Braces in Pitampura, Best ceramic Braces in Rohini, Best braces in Delhi. Contact us at 8800211141 For best orthodontist in Rani Bagh, Best Orthodontist in Pitampura. Best Orthodontist in Rohini, Best orthodontist in Delhi.
To know more about ceramic braces and the cost please contact Dr. Vimal Thareja At SmileMax Dentistry, Rani Bagh, Pitampura, New Delhi at 8800211141 or